Sunday, 16 April 2017

Good Friday

14/04/2017
Norwich 1 Fulham 3

I am panic writing this blog tonight as I have just found out there is another game tomorrow, and I do not want to get behind on my posts.

After working on Wednesday and Thursday I was looking forward to a day at home with the girls. We/ I had lots of Easter arts and crafts planned. Our eldest had a bit of a bumpy night, she woke up all hot and bothered after a bad dream and we were worried she was coming down with a cold.

In the morning she proclaimed she was poorly and that she needed to spend the day in her pyjamas, apart from this she seemed fine, so who am I to argue with her. Luckily she was well enough to help me make toilet roll bunnies and chicks. My toilet roll creation are the bane of my husband's life as I tend to hoard empty tubes and we are swift running out of storage space for them.

We had a very uneventful but pleasant day spent at home in our pyjamas and the girls were in clean pyjamas and ready for bed before their Daddy got back from the football.

No comments:

Post a Comment