Monday, 20 February 2017

The Bedtime Tag

Thank you Mummy Seta for the nomination here are my answers.

1. Describe your usual bedtime routine?

I normally start getting ready for bed around 9, I know it's early, as I like to have a bath and then moisturise before getting into bed. I have always preferred to wash the day off at night, as opposed to showering in the morning.

2. What are your favourite Pyjamas?

I actually hate all my pyjamas at the moment. Once I have finished breast feeding and the likely hood of milk accidents are over I am going to treat myself to some new pairs.

3. What is your favourite bedtime reading?

I love reading books, at the moment I am reading Dead But Not Forgotten: Stories from the World of Sookie Stackhouse as I love the True Blood books. But I am guilty of spending far too much time looking on my phone at night time.

4. What would I find on your bedside table?

A lamp we don't switch on as it's too near the cot. My jewellry and a glass of water.

5. What scents make you sleepy?

I sometimes steal my children bedtime bath bubbles, but I'm not sure it works.

6. What is your usual bed time and wake-up time?

We usually turn the light off between 11.00 and 12.00.

My eldest has been waking us up between 5.30 and 7.00 the last few weeks.

7. What are your top 3 bedtime products?

I love clinque 3 step.

My electric toothbrush.

And due to a pregnancy complication I got into the habit off moisturising my tummy with the slightly medicinal smelling Aqueous cream.
 
8. What is your most common sleeping position?

On my tummy or left hand side.

9. Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?

My husband! 

10. What is your worse bedtime habit?

As I mentioned above looking on my phone.

I now nominate

Mum's diary

A mum full of dreams

6 comments:

  1. Lovely little insight into your world and long may you want to take the husband to bed with you. I too like to pamper in the evening rather than the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool tag! I'm with you I get ready for bed super early, probably before 9 most nights / usually once the kids are in bed circa 7.45. I always look at my phone way too much before bed too it's a really bad habit! Thanks for joining us at #familyfun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks i'm goING to work on the phone

      Delete
  3. Hehe! This bedtime tag is really interesting, and I am in awe that you make it to bed at 9pm. I usually start writing from about this time. Thanks so much for linking up to the #DreamTeam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still breast feeding so I try and fit writing in then!

      Delete