Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Bin-go

07/02/2017
Wigan 2 Norwich 2

So we have settled back into our routine this week. My eldest had Pre-school and then Ballet. And my baby had lots of cuddle time with me and Granny.

Although it was nice to have a less demanding day. After spending a week looking after my poorly daughter.  I really missed her today. She had a great time back at Pre-school apparently she was as good as gold! And she loved ballet as she got to wear her uniform with wrap around cardi and ballet shoes for the first time.

My mother-in-law has had an eventful afternoon. Today is bin day and after we all forgot to put the bin out last week. While she was at work. We have been on high alert today. The bin was out by 9.00am. However when she got back from popping to the shops this afternoon it was missing. A scout around the village and phone call to the council didn't locate it. And while we were out at Ballet she had a sheepish phone call confirming that their bin had fallen into the bin truck and would have to be replaced.

Tonight while they listened to the game I disappeared for a nice bath with a glass of wine. Roll on Half Term so I can spend all day with my big girl again.

10 comments:

  1. These shoes have given me flash backs to when I was small. I remember my mum sowing on the elastic and them always being too tight :) #dreamteam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily for me they came with the elastic already sown in.

      Delete
  2. How precious that she loved her first ballet lesson in her cute little uniform. I still have my ballerina's first tiny pair of ballet shoes. Yesterday, after her lesson, she kept reminding me that she's "a big girl" because been doing ballet for five years now! xx #familyfun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will be keeping these shoes.

      Delete
  3. Oh I have never heard of that happening before, how strange and what a pain! Those little ballet shoes are adorable, I would love my little girl to do ballet when she is older. Thank you for joining us at #familyfun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! You would think that a note would have been left to say sorry about your bin. At least you got to the bottom of what happened. How cute are those dinky ballet shoes. Thank you for sharing with the #DreamTeam.

    ReplyDelete