Saturday, 21 January 2017

Lazy Saturday

21/01/2017
Norwich 3 Wolves 1

I don't seem to have much material to write about today. It has been a very quiet normal day. We stayed at my Mum's last night which was nice and our baby wasn't poorly in the night so hopefully she is getting over her upset tummy. Our 4 year old woke Grandma up this morning so I got a lie in and a cup of tea in bed which was lovely.

And once we were up and dressed and my Husband had left for the football. My eldest and I went for a walk to the post office and Bakery, where they sell local honey, I need to treat myself to pot next time I go in. Of course no trip out is complete without a treat for her and luckily I got off lightly by buying her a box of candy sticks.

She has just discovered my mum's old desktop computer and was desperate to play on it. Having seen all the computers at the various schools we have visited recently I thought there would be no harm in this. As it turns out Ceebies games can be quite addictive. I think I enjoyed it more than her.

I also had to bake a chocolate log for my mum as she has guests coming for lunch tomorrow hopefully it will be good.

We got back to my inlaws for bath time and I managed to bribe my eldest into washing her hair, it's been at least two weeks since we last did it. With a suprise in her room. The suprise was Disney The Lodge Music. So we had a disco in her room before bed time. My husband thought we were mad but it was loads of fun. I have taught her to use a hairbrush as a microphone. I think a repeat performance will be on tomorrow night.

12 comments:

  1. I love the disco before bedtime and singing into a hairbrush. It's like a right of passage. #fortheloveofBLOG

    Peachy and her Mommy
    https://peachydiary.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this sounds like a nice day, and great that you managed to have a lie-in and cup of tea in bed. Thanks for linking up at #fortheloveofBLOG. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband's a NCFC fan too! We're dooooooomed! And now my daughter is too - he's bought her the shirt, she's only 2, poor thing! Glad you had a lovely day #SharingtheBlogLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of mine have ncfc clothes too

      Delete
  4. Oh, a lie in and cup of tea sounds blissful! I always get a cup of tea brought in when I stay at my mum's too (sadly not a lie in, but I guess you can't win them all!) Sounds like a lovely quiet weekend - exactly what we've done this weekend and it's been just what we needed. Thanks for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely quiet weekend, which is what January is all about. I dream of a lie in, I'm sure they will come soon. Thank you for joining us at #SharingtheBlogLove x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only happens once in a blue moon.

      Delete
  6. We love discos too and it's a great way to get rid of the excess energy before bedtime.Loving the hairbrush mic! Thank you for sharing with the #DreamTeam x

    ReplyDelete