Saturday, 3 December 2016

Humble Pie

3/12/2016
Norwich 5 Brentford 0

So the day has finally come and we are living back in Norfolk and my husband is off to the football. Although as we are temporarily living with my in-laws at the moment it feels like we are just here for an extended holiday.

This morning we got up bright and early to watch The Princess Diaries 2 my eldest spent the whole film wanting the princess to kiss the boy, but as soon as it happened at the end she didn't want to see it and covered her eyes.

We were meant to be staying at my mum's last night but due to some wiring issues we were at the inlaws so my mum picked us up at my eldest daughters appointed time of 10 o'clock.

After a trip to the post office, our eldest is obsessed with PO, she asked Father Christmas for one for Christmas. And some fun in her Little Tykes car we had lunch before heading to Burham Market. Our first stop was the Bakery (Humble Pie) who have relocated above the fish shop and were giving away free mince pies and mulled wine. Nothing feels more Burham Market than walking around shops were you have no intention of buying anything whilst sipping mulled wine out of a disposable coffee cup.

We're now back at my mum's watching the Disney version of Robin Hood. My poor step dad has seen this one to many times now although he concedes it's better than watching Santa Claus The Movie again.

The result today if there were any doubters, is a resounding seal on our decisions to move back. Even the team is behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment