Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Crawling

18/10/2016
Fulham 2 Norwich 2

I'm trying to write tonight but my baby and husband keep distracting me with general cuteness and tales of their day respectively.

Our baby has been learning to crawl over the last few days and is getting very good at moving around in circles. And of course headbutting tables etc. As I am in denial about the crawling and have yet to baby proof.

It's something to add to the to do list along with upgrading my nappy bag from a rucksack with no pockets to my yummy mummy bag. And the Agatha Raisin esq. book I plan to write as soon as I get some spare time.

I am glad tonight's away game is a week night as several times in the past my husband has been tempted to go to Craven Cottage as it's a cheap London game. Compared to Chelsea and the like. And as Norwich haven't won there in a long time he always come back in a bad move.

And finally we are getting in the Christmas spirit tonight with a box of M&S After Dinner Mint Chocolates. I fear the box may all be gone by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment